Covenant Capital Group is a value-add investment manager with an exclusive focus on the acquisition and renovation of apartment communities in major southeastern and mid-Atlantic markets. Covenant focuses on revitalizing properties into premier, institutional quality assets. Through its process, it sustains valuable housing inventory in high-growth areas to positively impact communities. Covenant has over $1 billion in real estate assets under management and controls over 9,250 apartment units.
- Portfolio concentrated in high-growth markets in which Covenant is familiar and experienced
- Recognized as one of the top “Consistent Performing Managers” by Preqin in 2017
- Named one of the Largest Investment Managers – Real Estate by “Pensions and Investments” and “IREN”
- Proven track record of investment in value-add properties, timely dispositions and focused redevelopment
- Excellent risk-adjusted total returns over 15 years
- Plays an active, socially minded role in the communities in which it lives and works [Social Page]
LATEST NEWS: Intern Spotlight: Helen Chen | Covenant Adds Brandi Ferrari and Molly White | Covenant Announces Apartment Sales